Friday, January 1, 2010

A fresh blogging start!

2010 is a year of beginnings for me: the beginning of a new marriage (in May), the beginning of a post-school life (in March), and the beginning of the second quarter of my life on this earth (in April). So why not start this year of beginnings out with a fresh blog beginning as well?

This blog will document my journey to qualify for the Boston marathon, which will obviously also include my participation in my first marathon. I love to run, I love to compete, and most of all I love to accomplish the goals that I set for myself.

Join me on my quest; it's going to be a fun ride!

2 comments:

  1. Also, I keep staring at the header because it really looks like your legs. What can I say? I've spent a lot of time maybe 100 yards behind you while running, lookin' at your gams. :D

    ReplyDelete