Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Today, while everyone else was preparing for the Superbowl and parties and all kinds of crazy stuff like that, I was happily spending 7 hours in a yoga studio learning about anusara yoga and my body and all of the fun things that I can do when I combine the two. It was an interesting day in that we didn't spend many hours "practicing", but I still feel as tired as if I'd just come home from an intense three hour practice none-the-less. Our instructor worked some magic on my shoulders as well, which basically reiterated to me that I need to come up with some sort of long-term care plan to get them taken care of (physical therapy? chiropractics? massage? all of the above?).

Now I'm putting on a face mask, giving my feet some TLC (and a pedicure!), and cheering on the Saints (I suppose) for the rest of the Superbowl. I'm also not super impressed with these commercials. HaRUMPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment